Boundary demarcation and Dispute resolution are further examples of the practices capability. The UK Land Registration system underpins the property market in England and Wales guaranteeing title to property. In excess of 3 million transactions are undertaken each year during the land transfer process. Because of the map based General Boundaries System deployed by HM Land Registry the system is fraught with anomalies at, during or after transfer. Maltby Land Surveys Ltd provide a range of services to the Legal Profession, Property Agents and the public in the resolution of boundary disputes and land transfer related issues in the provision of:-
- Information relating to the Land Registration Act 2002.
- Determination of individual parcel boundaries.
- The subdivision of land.
- The provision of lease and conveyance plans.
- Boundary demarcation.
- Boundary dispute resolution and Expert witness
- Assessment of land areas for sale
- The investigation of historic land documents and plans